• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

GBB Juvie setup

Matthew

3 Year Member
I'm a bit ahead of the game since my T is still just a wee sling but I went ahead and setup a new enclosure for when it gets a bit too big for its small starter enclosure. I anticipate it will spend its juvenile stage in here before moving to a nice "showcase" style Exoterra enclosure as an adult. I think I will add a fake plant or fake greenery of some kind just to finish off the look but I like how it has turned out. Setting these enclosures up is a lot of fun.

IMG_9598.jpg IMG_9600.jpg IMG_9597.jpg

Matthew

3 Year Member
I used a 50/50 mix of ecoearth and plain old top soil as the main substrate, then I put a thin layer of terrarium sand mixed with fine crushed rocks to give it the coarse desert sand look.

Ed Zeppelin

3 Year Member
I'm a bit ahead of the game since my T is still just a wee sling but I went ahead and setup a new enclosure for when it gets a bit too big for its small starter enclosure. I anticipate it will spend its juvenile stage in here before moving to a nice "showcase" style Exoterra enclosure as an adult. I think I will add a fake plant or fake greenery of some kind just to finish off the look but I like how it has turned out. Setting these enclosures up is a lot of fun.

View attachment 30328 View attachment 30329 View attachment 30330
Which enclosure is that and where did it come from? It looks good.
:T:
Sent from my Commodore 64 running Windoze 95

Latest posts