• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Gavin's Picture Thread

Gavin van den Berg

3 Year Member
Hi all,

just wanted to share some of the T's in my collection.

First up: P. Regalis (about 6cm DLS) - Freshly molted
20141015_194506.jpg

Secondly: C. Cyaneopubescens - GBB (About 8.5cm DLS) - Nice and plump.
20141016_202205.jpg
She was repairing her webbing after she destroyed it the day before to get to some food.

Will be posting some more pics soon...

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just an update, my GBB molted last night, so I will post a pic of her new suit as soon as she comes out of her web tunnel.

Here is my B. Boehmei (freshly motled), probably around 8.5cm DLS now, haven't measured her yet:

View attachment 7591
Can't wait to see the GBB updated,so get going take those photos haha.

Gavin van den Berg

3 Year Member
Just an update:
Checked on my T's last night and found that my P. Regalis had a successful molt. I suspected that it was in premolt but wasn't 100% sure. It looks huge now, probably around 8cm DLS. I removed the molt and will try to sex it this evening.

Will post a picture of it as soon as I get a decent shot of it. Its abdomen has a very prominent black stripe in the middle which leads me to think its male, but I could be mistaken. Also, its starting to show some yellow on its front legs eventually. Loving this Pokie.

Last edited:

Latest posts