• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

g. pulchra

GBBgirl

3 Year Member
Hey. Looking for a single female g. Pulchra sling, not interested in males. I have a couple months before I will be ready for her, so if you have a sac or new babies now I'd love to call dibs on a baby girl. Price is negotiable, but willing to compensate for sexing and holding on to her for a little bit. Thank you, g'day.

Dixie Ann Mahaffie

3 Year Member
As far as I know it is nearly impossible to sex a sling. I just bought three pulchra slings from Tarantula Breeders in hopes of getting one female.

GBBgirl

3 Year Member
I got a 3/4" little GBB last year that was sexed correctly. It could have been chance, or I could be mistaken about the exact definition of a sling. I only have one, currently, and I'm new to the hobby.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
There is a 2" female Pulchra on Arachnoboards for $150- not sure if thats a little too big as to what youre looking for in size. It is possible to sex a sling of that size under a microscope. Most breeders (if they have the time) will sex it via microscope with the molt. :)

Latest posts