• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US G. Pulchra super sale! Unbeatable price!!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
1/4" G. pulchra sling lots of 5x

Selling by LOT ONLY!

$175 shipped live arrival guarantee!!

Own one of the most beautiful tarantula species in the hobby! This gentle giant grows to be a gorgeous jet black color and reaches an impressive leg span! Very docile species and perfect for beginners!! Don't miss out because this sale won't last long!!!

Tos: must be present to receive package upon delivery. Must inform me of any issues within 2 hours of delivery or pickup. If you would like me to hold for pickup st your local courier facility I will do so. In event of doa I will replace if in stock or refund purchase price of tarantula only if not in stock. I do not refund shipping costs for any reason. Thank you all and happy shopping! :)

Payment: Zelle (BOA transfer), money order or check (must clear my account prior to my shipping). I also take cash app transfers. I do not accept paypal. :) Please do not respond to this thread to avoid use of necessary space (and trolling). Respond via private message please. (Click my profile name to start a conversation) and Thank you all!

Latest posts