• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US [FREE] Roughly 300 baby curlys

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello all I would like to apologize. My roomate decided he wants to keep the baby's for now. If he changes his mind I will gladly reach out to those of you that were interested. I will try to delete this post later.. sorry for the confusion.
Keep in mind its a whole different scenario once they hit 2nd instar and need to be separated and start feeding. At that point you will need to ship each one separately in its own vial/straw and not as a group. You only have a one week window after they hit 2nd instar and they start munching their siblings to ship as a group. Good luck

amer105

Hello my roomate had bought a female curly from a pet store. It had laid an egg sac a couple months after we got it. We opened the sac to find about 300 1st instar tarantulas. We do not feel it is right to freeze the spiders. Looking to find someone that will take them in for free or trade if you want. After they molt to 2nd or 3rd. Or let me know any ideas of places that might take them thanks. Located in panhandle of Florida
I’ll take some! I can take 4-5 off your hands

Hello my roomate had bought a female curly from a pet store. It had laid an egg sac a couple months after we got it. We opened the sac to find about 300 1st instar tarantulas. We do not feel it is right to freeze the spiders. Looking to find someone that will take them in for free or trade if you want. After they molt to 2nd or 3rd. Or let me know any ideas of places that might take them thanks. Located in panhandle of Florida
I will take one. Been wanting to raise a T from a sling for a long time now.

Scorpio Destructo

Curious..?? Are they Nicaraguan or Honduran standard??

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
I kind of figured they were readily available when about two months ago I went to a reptile show and several dealers had 20+ of them and they were good sized 3-4 inches and selling for about $20.

Andy.rasmussen14

If anyone is still interested I convinced my roomate to let them go.. 230 3rd instar curlys. Willing to let them go for free if you could help pay for shipping that would be nice. Looking to get rid of them in bulk.
16300848494808111913159724663110.jpg

The Odd Pet

I'll check. Depends on how many you want
Only 2 or 3. These would be my first Ts. I've been doing my research and this species was one of the best for beginners. I really only want one but a friend of mine wants one also. I'm hoping if I get 3 I can raise them till I can figure out the sex. Hopefully I get at least one female and that would be what I would keep.

Smithtam2

If they are still available, I'll take what's left.

Latest posts