• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US [FREE] Roughly 300 baby curlys

Andy.rasmussen14

Hello my roomate had bought a female curly from a pet store. It had laid an egg sac a couple months after we got it. We opened the sac to find about 300 1st instar tarantulas. We do not feel it is right to freeze the spiders. Looking to find someone that will take them in for free or trade if you want. After they molt to 2nd or 3rd. Or let me know any ideas of places that might take them thanks. Located in panhandle of Florida

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210718-220408_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210718-220408_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20210719-174223_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210719-174223_Snapchat.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20210719-174212_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210719-174212_Snapchat.jpg
    815.1 KB · Views: 26

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Wow, hope you find the help you are looking for.

Try a local pet store that specializes in exotic pets, like tarantulas and reptiles. Do not go to big box pet stores.

Post on Spinder or keep them healthy till someone here replies.

Sooner or later you will need to separate them before cannibalism occurs

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
https://www.reddit.com › spinde...
Spinder. It's like Tinder but for spinsters. Old people looking for sex ... - Reddit

Spinder, London, United Kingdom. 826 likes · 21 talking about this. - The Feel Good LGBTQ+ Fitness & Social Community. Spin in-Studio & HIIT at home.

Hmmm, octanejunkie, not sure why you picked these two groups as a possibility for taking hundreds of slings, but you are wiser in the ways of tarantulas than I am.

Oh, sorry. Just saw it, No. 1 response in the search. I saw the word Facebook and just naturally ignored it.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That’s funny how everyone wants free Ts
I have over 60 curly hair slings that I'm basically giving away, and 4 sacs from 4 different species in various stages I'm incubating - it's a lot of work and about to become more work
There is a big love for the hobby. It's probably easier for OP to part with them as a whole instead of separating them individually.
∆∆∆
This

Latest posts