• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

First Scorpion!

AlyeskaWolf

Well, I think it depends on the type of scorpion, this kind is slightly aggressive, more so than Emperor Scorpions, but he is really cool. My T is definitely calmer. But I just got him, so we'll see, he may just be acclimating to a new home.

AlyeskaWolf

Yeah I wasn't too worried about the sex when I named it, I figure it wont learn its name, lol. But thanks, Its cool knowing what sex it is :)

AlyeskaWolf

So I determined I do believe Loki is a female, I tried getting more pics but they didn't turn out well, but she does indeed look like a female. I'll keep trying with pics. She's either moving around too much or being stingy, lol.

AlyeskaWolf

hahahaha, oh man, cracks me up, I wish I seen it. My Rosie is pretty cool. Especially compared to the scorpion. Friggin teddy bear next to Loki.

My T is so friendly he is like a dog, he goes towards my hand when I change the water, will run upside down on my hand (I flip it over but he is brave), and is more aggressive with those crickets :p