• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

finally arrived

khatchet

3 Year Member
Wish I was, I do know a cheap site it is just saving for the postage though. I am hoping to make a big order this summer when work picks up.

kaz

3 Year Member
haha maybe we should put a spider pot to one side. Add a pound here add a pound there, hide it from everyone else and before you know it!!!

khatchet

3 Year Member
I am happy for you that you have more coming. The anticipation of waiting for my gifted one is killing me. I still have probably to month though or more as we are doing Christmas late.

kaz

3 Year Member
is it just me or is the anticipation in itself half the addiction. Having something to look forward to. But then again I'm a full time mum and don't get out much these days!!! Lol

khatchet

3 Year Member
I think that is it for a lot of people. Me I pretty much live and breath tarantula, I am always researching them or watching video on them.

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Have tempted the T.gigas with a cricket, still no takers!! Forgot to mention my luck this week. My little bro asked me what I wanted for Christmas.....so you can imagine the only thing I could think of!! I sent him a link to the spider shop expecting him to laugh it off! Instead got a reply telling me an Avicularia sp. "Colombia" will be arriving tomo. " Nice one little brother". Lol
Nice new Ts.
Your Gigas could be in premolt. It's a bit difficult to tell, but to me it looks quite plump (for the species) and not as bright orange, so fingers crossed. They grow like weed (at least mine does).

Latest posts