• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Few T's for sale - Some MM's / MF's / Pair

mitty

3 Year Member
Hey! I have a few mature males and a rare 1.1 mature pair for sale. PM me if interested in anything listed below. Not looking for loans or trades for the mature males. Will take trade offers for the pair of H. cafreriana listed.

1.0.0 A. chalcodes ($40 + shipping) - matured within the last 2 months. Still making sperm webs. Ready to find a female! Unfortunately don't have a female for this male.

2.2.0 B. albopilosum (Males = $30 each + shipping - Females = $40 each + shipping) - All around 3.5".

0.1.0 B. hamorii ($125 + shipping) - Around 3". Very good eater. Beautiful!

1.0.2 B. vagans ($30 + shipping) - matured within the last 3 months. Still making sperm webs and eating really well. Has been paired with my female which is currently gravid. Also have 2 unsexed juvies for $40 each + shipping.

0.1.0 E. murinus ($80 + shipping) - Has successfully produced a sac for previous owner. Around 5" or so. Beautiful!

1.0.0 G. pulchripes ($50 + shipping) - Immature male around 4". Should be pen ult (One more molt before maturing).

0.2.0 G. sp. "concepcion" ($80 each + shipping) - Two 4.5" females. Incredibly beautiful, especially post molt :).

1.1.0 H. cafreriana ($400 + shipping) - Female has produced a sac for the previous owner. Male is currently around 2 months mature. Beautiful species that is rarely sold as mature pairs. Don't miss out on this!

0.0.1 P. cancerides ($50 + shipping) - Currently around 4.5". Has yet to molt in my care. Previous owner was under the impression it was a female.

As stated above, not interested in loans or trades for the single mature males listed. I will entertain trades for the H. caf pair, but ultimately would like cash.

-TOS-

I only offer LAG on overnight shipping. I am not responsible for carrier delays. If DOA, cost of animal will be refunded after certain requirements are met (Since I need to explain the certain requirements, they are of the following - emailed ([email protected]) photo of the DOA in question / pin through the abdomen of the DOA in question) Must receive email with the DOA photo within 3 hours of receiving package. Shipping costs will not be refunded. Package must be signed for and accepted on first delivery attempt.

Latest posts