1. Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Fear Not Tarantulas Review.

Discussion in 'Tarantula and Invert Vendor Reviews' started by Zaiaku, May 26, 2016.

1. Zaiaku

Zaiaku Well-Known Member

Just received my order from Fearnottarantulas.com. they had an awesome package deal for a 1in GBB sling with enclosure good for 6 months at least with substrate and fake plants and such. Perfect beginners package. They have a fantastic Live Arrival Garuntee and ship only overnight fed ex. The overnight shipping was worth every penny and the lovely lady who runs the site was actually texting with me to update me about my order. She had been out on family vacation and let me know very quick that she could not ship out just yet. But then only a couple days later let me know she could ship sooner than first thought. She even offered a little 3/4 inch G. Rosea as thanks for being so patient.

On arrival the packaging was absolutely perfect, foam on every side of the box. Inside packed nice and secure with newspaper and the T's were in perfect comfort in their tissue paper transport tubes.

This is my first time ever ordering a T offline and I have to say the experiance has been beyond any expectation I could have ever had about it. I would rate fearnottarantulas.com superaboveandbeyond/10 haha.

Here are some pictures of the unboxing!

20160526_113449.jpg 20160526_114602.jpg 20160526_120911.jpg 20160526_120035.jpg 20160526_121104.jpg
    Kymura likes this.
  2. Nick K.

Nick K. New Member

I just ordered from Tanya at Fear Not Tarantulas. I was a little nervous never picked because i am new to the hobby. I want to say this was the absolute best experience i have ever had with any business ever . I have never been so pleased with the customer service before with any company i have ever dealt with, and im not just talking about tarantulas in talking about in general. I want to give Fear Not Tarantulas 10 stars our of 10 , if you are thinking about getting a tarantula and are hesitant, hesitate no more because Tanya make you feel like it was the best descion of your life. Thanks Tanya and Fear Not Tarantula , i am so enthusiastic about the service i received from you guys.
    Miss310, jackys and IamKrush like this.
  3. IamKrush

IamKrush Well-Known Member 1,000+ Post Club

Welcome to the hobby. Its very addicting lol.
    What did you pick up from Tayna?
Draft saved Draft deleted