• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

EXREMELY UPSET!!

new2tarantulas

3 Year Member
I am just getting back into the hobby and purchased a c darlingi 2" female. she arrived this morning extremely dehydrated or at least I think that's what it is. its front legs were curled and it was limp. I placed it in a icu and have been giving it water drops. I spent all my money on this lady and my 4 yr old has cried non stop since this happened. I have never had this happen what an awful way to get back into Ts. she still hasn't moved. I have contacted seller and sent a pic still no reply!!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm so sorry for both you and your little boy/girl. I know how awful it is to get a sickly T. I hope it pulls through and you get some satisfaction from the seller

Last edited:

new2tarantulas

3 Year Member
thanks I have a lil girl. I have never had a problem with this seller before. Im hoping she pulls through. is there anything else I can do? how long do I give her?

2G33K4U

3 Year Member
Okay guess it does work ... just not from me at work it is auto filling with my other account info.
Should see episode 1-5 in tarantulas feeding video playlist.

2G33K4U

3 Year Member
20150714_180131.jpg
20150714_180139.jpg
20150714_180200.jpg
20150714_181900.jpg
20150714_181908.jpg
20150714_181926.jpg
20150714_181946.jpg
I do believe my Signature URL's work now. Current Collection i keep pretty current with molts sexes etc. Sorry you feel this way. She only handles them under my supervision and it is only her avics she holds and that is only after the paint brush test to see if they are having a bad hairs day. They also have to have a proven track record of friendly and it is done while sitting over a bad or on carpet in case the T jumps.

As for Feeding videos MY most current one is causing complication due to my Clean windows install and not being able to access my file server that i have them saved on. Still working on that.

PetCo had a deal today $1 per gallon fish tanks. I grabbed 4 10's and 4 screen lids with clamps. I rehoused an P. ornata and 2 P. metallicas and my Female P. cambrigei (Trinidad Chevron). I picked up a Small Water Dragon. Named him Jester he always seems to be smiling like the joker.