• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ever start a Local Tarantula Club?

FaaFaa

3 Year Member
I have been thinking about trying to start a Tarantula Club. I have a few ideas on how to get it going. I would love to hear from others who have tried this very thing. Tell me how it went.

Is your Club successful?
Anything you did that you would never do again or do different?
Did your Club fail? What do you think went wrong?

Any and all experienced input is appreciated!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
I haven't done it but if I were to, I'd probably try to get people organized via Facebook. That way you can reach everyone easily at once. An email list may work too. All you need is another person to have a meeting, then you can recruit others. Maybe tell your local pet shops that sell Ts or reach out to people on Craigslist that are into Ts

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
Ive got a local T group I started on facebook. I found most the members by posting a link on area craigslist pet pages. Might try to organize some kind of meet this year we'll see

FaaFaa

3 Year Member
Ive got a local T group I started on facebook. I found most the members by posting a link on area craigslist pet pages. Might try to organize some kind of meet this year we'll see

Might have to try that out and see what I can find.

Latest posts