• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Enclosures

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anyone knew of some good sights that sell acrylic enclosures. My 2 T's are going up on 2 inches and Ive been shopping around for some adult cages.

Thanks,
Frank :)

Therasoid

3 Year Member
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anyone knew of some good sights that sell acrylic enclosures. My 2 T's are going up on 2 inches and Ive been shopping around for some adult cages.

Thanks,
Frank :)
Check out this site, www.net-bug.net, Anastasia is close to you. Long Island, NY
She has numerous sizes, both arboreal and terrestrial.

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They make the best showcase enclosures. They are lighter weight than glass. They are gorgeous....when they are clean. Downside is the maintenance. Need to be careful in keeping them clean. So, really depends what your interest is in the hobby. I have seen folks with 500+ T slings and they are kept in simple plastics. I personally like to present all of my inverts. Being visible and having an attractive enclosure is a good way for me to remind myself about maintenance. Out of sight, out of mind kind of thing.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Gotcha. Yeah i really like the ones Jamiestarantulas has. Can't really find a better price either.

Latest posts