• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Canada Enclosures and Accessories shipping worldwide!

PorAmorArt

I'm unsure if I'm doing this right as most of the posts are for live spiders.

I have a successful online ant shop, and we recently launched a spider section. New products will continue to be added. We ship worldwide! Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

Here is a video of one of our enclosures being decorated.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I love this! Do you have any other ideas for arboreal/terrestrial tarantula setups? I would love to see them!

PorAmorArt

I love this! Do you have any other ideas for arboreal/terrestrial tarantula setups? I would love to see them!
We are working on a new release, a terrarium enclosure for small spiders, isopods, etc. We'll have three different models. Working on the product page and photos for them currently.

If there is anything you'd like to see in future products, please feel free to let me know, and we'll look into adding those features!

PorAmorArt

We are working on a new release, a terrarium enclosure for small spiders, isopods, etc. We'll have three different models. Working on the product page and photos for them currently.

If there is anything you'd like to see in future products, please feel free to let me know, and we'll look into adding those features!
New enclosures released as well as this weekend we are offering 15% off for black Friday, the perfect opportunity to try us out with a discount!
Black Friday.png

Latest posts