• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Duck Face.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Has anyone noticed the growing epidemic of women taking selfies and making that pouty little moue with their lips? I call it duckface. And these are beautiful women doing it too.. What they don't understand is that only a small percentage of them can pull it off, the other 90% just look like Donald Duck's sister. Even older women are doing it now. Just stop it. It's creeping me out, and I get an irresistible urge to throw little pieces of bread at you.

rénee

3 Year Member
there was also a huge trend about a year or 2 ago about kylie jenner. Where she would "pucker" up her lips by putting a shot glass or something over her lips and suck and it would make them "fuller". Well girls all over were doing this but it was actually turning their lips purple/blue and all swollen because of the pressure:p

Wayne harper

3 Year Member
download.jpg

How true is this :D:eek:

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've got someone on my FB who constantly posts selfies (I don't know why people do that, it comes across as so vain and self indulgent). She never smiles or looks natural on them, but always pouts (even some of her friends have pulled her up for this) and makes those unnatural wide eyes. Obviously she's trying to achieve the Angelina Jolie type pout, as above, but she actually looks like she's sucking on a straw and something got stuck in her throat. Not a flattering look, but hey, it'll be her problem when she'll look back on her youth one day and not find ONE decent photo lol.

qJlRweH.jpg

Latest posts