• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Don’t tell my wife....

Lentulus

3 Year Member
I didn’t tell her but she found me out already. Wife delivered the best “you mean there’s actually roaches that container. You
keep roaches in a container so that you can feed them to spiders?”

I smiled. Our kids are still young enough that divorce is at least a decade away! ;)

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thanks but I don't have a Smart Phone.
Here is a picture :D
2CEFBB10-48BC-455A-B63C-039B258E6AE0.jpeg

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My beardies always used to poop in the tub/water, just because

a warm bath is the best way to get an impacted reptile to move, if you get my drift

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
He has no problem pooping for sure :D but he loves his bath and he fills himself with water as well.

Poppy2020

3 Year Member
I was making a small top screen for a Rubbermaid lid for tub today.....my husband got curious and asked if I was going to keep a tarantula in it...... lol. Uhmmm.... “no”.... I sheepishly said. “It’s a tub for feeders for the tarantulas”. “What kind of feeders,”he asked. “Well, for the quickly growing dubias, who’ve been in the small tub on the shelf for months.” “Ah,” he says.... “what’s a dubia?” :D !!!!!!!!

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Trying to repost the video, lmk if you can see it.

Attachments

• IMG_4942.MOV
    4.4 MB