• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Does your T do this too

CourtneyG

3 Year Member
I have a water bowl in my B. smithi enclosure and whenever I fill it with water she fills it up with soil and covers it in webbing. Every. Single. Time. Does anybody else have this happen to them as well?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Not had any of mine fill with sub but often tip it over. Both my GBBs cver everything in web, even their own shadows! Lol

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
All of my Brachys cover their dish with the tailing from the burrow, every single one of the slings. Can't wait till they're all over an inch and don't burrow as much lol

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
my b. smithi makes his molt mat over his water bowl almost everytime. and then flips over and sits in his water dish....i wonder if he thinks ahead knowing he will need a drink? i dont know, i would love to freaking be able to get into their butts! lol (instead of head, cause thats where the brain is....lol) i know.....sorry im a dork. :):rolleyes:

Latest posts