• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Diy enclouser idea

Pasodama

3 Year Member
I dont even like using glass for my snakes lol

I know what you mean.
I do have 4 snakes in glass enclosures. Really dislike it for at least three of them.
Although I guess only four, out of over 100 snakes, is not bad. All of my geckos are not in glass enclosures either.

Loafman

3 Year Member

I made one of these the other day, I am in the process of making another today. They are made of acrylic and are chemically bonded together (no silicone) and I have made them for my P. Metallica's. They are 20cm x 20cm base and 30cm tall.

Viv2.jpg Viv1.jpg

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I made one of these the other day, I am in the process of making another today. They are made of acrylic and are chemically bonded together (no silicone) and I have made them for my P. Metallica's. They are 20cm x 20cm base and 30cm tall.

View attachment 22254 View attachment 22253
Very nice. I like the lock mechanism. Very unique to the ones I've seen.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've set this one up, shame I don't have a decent stone or resin water bowl to give it a bit more of a natural look, I will have to get some.

The background is just a piece of A4 paper with a random jungle type image that I printed and taped to the outside back.

View attachment 22265
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I took a slightly larger dish and glued the moss onto it. I then put a waterbortle cap in that dish for when it gets soiled I can pluck it out and put a fresh one init.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've set this one up, shame I don't have a decent stone or resin water bowl to give it a bit more of a natural look, I will have to get some.

The background is just a piece of A4 paper with a random jungle type image that I printed and taped to the outside back.

View attachment 22265
I do like the back ground image tho. make it feel more safe for the T

Latest posts