• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

DIY build enclosure

shaun

Well-Known Member
3 Year Member
Messages
431
Location
uk
I saw on dark den that he sells the plastic parts in a kit to make an enclosure 'just buy the glass pieces cut to these measurements' I got a qote for forty odd quid which is more expensive than just buying a tank. Has anyone tried this with plexiglass? Just wondering what the cost would be.
 

Lawrence b

Well-Known Member
3 Year Member
10 Year Member
Messages
908
Location
UK
I thinking of doing the same a while back, but just like you I came to same conclusion it cheaper to buy one . Or buy glass in bulk and get few made up at same time maybe . I don t know about acrylic but there is also a lot of cheap acrylic tanks so that might be same answer unless you buy in bulk .
 

Latest posts

Top