• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Deadly Tarantula Girl Videos

VanessaS

3 Year Member
I have gone through a number of her videos and I'm wondering if anyone else watches them? She seems very knowledgeable, but most of the species she does videos on are way beyond my comfort level. She certainly has an impressive collection.
I noticed that she plugged this forum in one video and mentioned @Scoolman in another breeding loan video.
Some of the breeding videos are really neat - especially since I have no intentions of ever breeding.

https://www.youtube.com/user/goddardmsd

Thistles

3 Year Member
She has males from me on loan right now. Reminds me, I should probably message her to see how things are going. I'm not sure if it's her or her SO with an account here, but she's got a presence in the classifieds.

VanessaS

3 Year Member
Yes, I like Jon3800 too, but some of his videos are a bit long. Unless it is a species that I am interested in - I prefer the short and sweet videos. I have watched his videos all the way through with species that I have or want. He is very thorough and very helpful. I think he is really good at answering people's questions on his channel as well.
I also like that he is a Canadian because he talks about the breeders up here and what we have access to. I think he might be on the east coast and it is pretty tough to be in the hobby out there.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm subscribed to her channel, she's one of the first ones i started watching when my son got me hooked to the hobby :) The Spiderman is also a good one to watch, Tarantualguy1987, and then there's a cute blonde that does videos i watch at times when i'm bored, not the best videos but they're good to watch. I think that's how i'd be if i made a video, kinda stumbilng around and forgetting names and whatnot lol.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lets get back to the cute blonde...who, kormath? Jesus, man you can't just leave us hangin like that..
I'll have to go look. I have her in my subscriptions. Found her watching someone else's videos they linked her.

Senshii84. You rarely see her in the vids there's a vid of her collection she's in though

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
lol sequins! i totally forgot about how 'awesome' those were back then. And @MassExodus Bush wasn't a popular group until the early 90s ;) But i agree, all the "big hair bands" had to have their spandex with open shirts or topless.

There's a reason all of the 80's big hair band music vids had numerous super models. Instead of making us wash our eyes out with acid after the sight of the band in spandex, they gave us supermodel eye candy to watch and distract us ;)

eminart

3 Year Member
I have a roku and no cable, so I spend a lot of time browsing youtube on my TV. I'm subscribed to deadly tarantula girl. I was scrolling through and one of her videos... eh hem... caught my eye. She has some interesting videos. I watch them sometimes, among some of the others that have already been mentioned.

Latest posts