• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Custom acrylic

George14

cmvcarlsson

I have started making my own acrylic enclosure. Still new to it so they are not the best yet. That being said they are a lot of fun to do. I am by no mean an expert at them, but if anyone want to know anything about making them I can let you know what I know. View attachment 56704View attachment 56705View attachment 56706
My husband is working on making a new home for our 7 ft boa. We will see if he ever finishes it. but now I want him to make an enclosure for my T. They look awesome, and I will reach out to you when my T gets bigger!

Do you mind making a YouTube video tutorial on how to do this? Would definitely check it out and give it a try!
I believe there are already some on working with acrylic. They are by people a lot better then me at it. If you can find one send me a message.
My husband is working on making a new home for our 7 ft boa. We will see if he ever finishes it. but now I want him to make an enclosure for my T. They look awesome, and I will reach out to you when my T gets bigger!
I have done snakes enclosure for all the way to retic so feel free to reach out for the boa if needed as well.

Frogdaddy

3 Year Member
Just thought why hasn’t anyone made wooden T enclosures? Coat the inside with non-toxic sealant and put a plexiglass door on the front? I think I’ve seen guy’s make fish tanks out of plywood before?
Weight. Even a small enclosure would be much heavier. Plus only one way to view your T.