• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cool sling pic

Pearl Dusenbery

3 Year Member
Ok. I think my baby is working on a molt so I try not to disturb her but still want to check in on her so I get my camera open on my phone and zoom way in and when I went to check on her a little bit ago she was facing me so I turned the flash on and got this awesome pic. I know it's not real clear cuz of the container but check out the eyes!
IMG_0811.JPG

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
that's awesome. i once had a few of my T's on the night stand by my bed. But i woke up for some reason one night with multiple sets of eyes glowing back at me, they've all been moved to the desk since. They can plot their revolution from there ;)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
that's awesome. i once had a few of my T's on the night stand by my bed. But i woke up for some reason one night with multiple sets of eyes glowing back at me, they've all been moved to the desk since. They can plot their revolution from there ;)
I once took a picture from an electronic microscope on the eyes of a moult......now that looks weird btw.

Casperroux

3 Year Member
Lol one day they will rule the world

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk