• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Collection 4 sale

deepwaterspiderhead

3 Year Member
Need to sell my entire collection. Can't give them the attention they deserve. The collection consist of 6 tarantulas, their enclosures, an established dubia roach colony. Suspect sex of some , but not confirmed. The following I have had since 2019:
Grammostola Pulcheripes, chromatopelma cyaneopubescens,
Hetroscodra maculata,

The rest I've had since 2020:
Lasiodora parahybana, psalmopoeus, grammostola pulchra
Also 6 bricks of cocoa fiber
4 of the enclosures are exoterra enclosures
The other 2 are 5 gallon glass tanks w/screen tops. Water dishes included. All together, no pick and choose. Must take everything. Must pick up in person, will not mail them.
350.00 for all. Contact thom at [email protected]. Serious only

spidermite

Need to sell my entire collection. Can't give them the attention they deserve. The collection consist of 6 tarantulas, their enclosures, an established dubia roach colony. Suspect sex of some , but not confirmed. The following I have had since 2019:
Hetroscodra maculata,

The other 2 are 5 gallon glass tanks w/screen tops. Water dishes included. All together, no pick and choose. Must take everything. Must pick up in person, will not mail them.
350.00 for all. Contact thom at [email protected]. Serious

Hetroscodra maculata,

350.00 for all. Contact thom at [email protected]. Serious only
Pick up from where?

Latest posts