• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Christmas Ts

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Ok, so what Ts will Santa be bringing you this Christmas? Or should I say which Ts have you asked for?

Last edited:

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I hinted to a C. versicolor at the local reptile shop...its in need of some serious ventilation improvements. My wife has a strict "no Tarantulas in December" policy. :confused: We'll have to see what happens.:rolleyes:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
There must be more people asking for Ts for Christmas.

I have an order coming from Jakub in Poland next weekend that includes a Phormictopus atrichomatus, a Pterinopelma sazimai and a Dolichothele exilis but my main Christmas present to myself, coming from Poland too, is a Python Curtis Brongersmai (a Blood Python) and I'm so excited.

Calico

3 Year Member
I'm still looking for the b.albopilosum or b.smithi. Won't be getting for Christmas but hoping early next year.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If I could choose one though, I would want really love the Pamphobeteus sp solaris. Or the electric blue :D

I was like that when the Sahydroaraneus raja appeared in the hobby but it was so expensive, patience paid though and prices came down so I now have 2 although I never see them.

Checkmate

Formerly 'voldemort'
3 Year Member
My O. aureotibialis passed yesterday so may look for another. Also have a chance at a 3/4" T. psychedelicus for $150. Don't know if I want to spend that much for a supposed pet hole.

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Damn you Europeans!! I wish I could order from Jakub. Great Ts and outstanding prices. Between Donald T. Rump and our restrictive import policies, I’m thinking of going to live with @Shampain !!

Latest posts