• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

C.Leetzi

Lawrence b

3 Year Member
Just got 3 Cyriocosmus leetzi slings today from Portsmouth Tarantulas. IMG_2125 (1).JPG

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi
they are lovely spiders
Here is one of mine when I got them.
Enclosure is 1oz pot with 3cm diameter on top with 1cm substrate.
20201117_124831.jpg

20201117_124705.jpg

This is some time after(picture is C elegans but pots looked identical)They dig lots and fluff the substrate making lots of tunnels.
20201228_123613.jpg

My males matured one moult after I moved them to 4oz deli pots in about an year.
They will burrow most of the time so hope you will see yours more than I see mine.lol
Good luck with them.

Lawrence b

3 Year Member
Yes, hopeful I will, when I use to have Cyriocosmus Ritae my adult female was often out on display. But they can get quite skittish and hide if they get disturbed. Am surprised Cyriocosmus species are not more popular but being dwarfs most likely does not help.

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi
probably true.I personally have a thing for dwarf species myself.Most of them compensate the lack of size with personality:)
Regards Konstantin

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi
forgot to ask you if any of yours end up being male drop me a line as I am looking for a boy to try to breed my AF.
All the best with your babies.
Regards Konstantin