• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bugs

Aimee

3 Year Member
Hello all, I'm Aimee. I am 22, I have owned reptiles all my life starting at 5 years old. I currently own two leopard Geckos. My female bearded dragon of 10 years passed away last summer. I have recently taken an interest into something most people, including my self have a fear of. Would love any and all advice.
I have a Rose hair sling(under 1") and I'm very excited to say I have added a Avicularia Versicolor. Also under 1" sling.
I hope to get a good picture of him, he just finished molting and he's incredible. Very happy with him.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Aimee. I too have always had a fear of spiders but love my Ts. You'll find plenty great advice on here.

PamCz

3 Year Member
Welcome! I would highly recommend the Tarantula Keeper's Guide, by Stan and Marjorie Schultz. Excellent basic T keeping information, along with deeper subjects, if you want to get into them (i.e. breeding). There's a section on how to properly keep arboreals, terrestrials, burrowers, and swamp dwellers. Indispensable information, and not expensive. I got mine on Amazon.

Glad you're here!

Latest posts