• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Brazilian blacks in NYC- I have two available

lpnyc

Hi!
I was given two juvenile Brazilian blacks from a friend whose dad no longer wanted them. I already have a Brazilian black and I am not interested in having more than one of the same breed (I like having a variety lol). They are in travel enclosures and are about 1-2". If anyone in NYC is interested please message me! I am not sure exactly how old as I was just given them, and I did feed and water both and both were pretty hungry.
I am not a fan of the enclosures they are in but I am not going to rehouse them because they are great for transporting. They need new water holders but they were literally given to me as a rescue mission (my friend knew I had a pretty solid collection) and they had nothing. I would like these to go to a good home.
Thank you!

Attachments

• tempImage8BCOEx.png
    tempImage8BCOEx.png
    12.4 MB · Views: 27
  • tempImagefwakKx.png
    tempImagefwakKx.png
    9.3 MB · Views: 27
  • tempImageznNEZ4.png
    tempImageznNEZ4.png
    9.2 MB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:

lpnyc

Hi,
It's actually illegal for me to sale tarantulas in NYC, so I am not picky about a donation, it's Christmas time after all! In NYC we can own (still iffy on most breeds) but not sale, I'm not sure why haha.

Latest posts