• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Brachypelma klaasi

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
0.0.1 (1") B. klaasi- $200 + shipping

Mexican Pink Beauty- a rare gem, indeed! These beautiful Tarantulas are jet black and pink and have fuzzy setae on their legs :). One of the most desired species in the hobby and rarely made available on the market. Don't miss out on this size! Most are sold at 1/4-1/2".....this one is currently being power fed. Price will go up with each molt.

*Please add shipping to purchase price. Please send with 3% fee or pay as a friend. Thanks!*

Tos: LAG on priority and express shipping (given there are no courier delays in which case LAG is void). $15 for priority shipping and $45 for express shipping. Must be present when package is delivered or LAG is void. In event package is returned to courier facility due to absence at time of delivery, LAG is void and no refund given. Must report issues within 2 hours of delivery. If these TOS are not followed, LAG is void and no refund given. In even of doa and ALL terms are followed, I will refund purchase price of Tarantula only. I do not refund shipping. Thank you all and Happy Holidays! :)

Payment: PayPal only

Send payment to: ckillough83@gmail. com
Shame I am so far away. Would have taken one of these, they are lovely. I was offered one a while back about 3 inches and turned it down. Regretted it ever since and it has moved on now too. Bugger!

Latest posts