• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bedford show.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I got back from Bedford late afternoon & have spent the past few hours rehousing our purchases. We picked up several of our most wanted arachnids. Several of which are not Tarantulas. The discovery of the day has been. Rehousing a huntsman, the tunnel web & the curtain web is most certainly entertaining.

Despite some great T buys, the best buys were from the enclosure manufacturers.

A lovely large enclosure from Tarantula Room for my Sider Shop purchased Melopoeus albostriatum, which I have given nice deep substrate too.

I also purchased a large coffin shaped glass enclosure from Custom Aquiria. We already have a few of their enclosures & the price, size & shape, just made it too good to walk past.

The last two enclosures came as we walked out. I was looking for a nice enclosure for a AF Linothele fallax. The enclosures at Invert Mansions are amazing & I could not choose between two enclosures. So I brought both & then visited The Spider Shop & brought a Hetropoda boei, (Lichen Huntsman.) For the second.

https://invertmansions.co.uk/

DuneElliot

I'm going to the one in Brighton in November...will probably end up coming home with more than I planned on. Thankfully I live alone but my mom will probably kill me if I buy too many spiders

Latest posts