• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bast's 4 legged pets (photo thread)

laura916

3 Year Member
Awww! They're all adorable!! I used to have a cat named Pita LOL. And yeah, there's a reason there's a saying for Tortoise shell cats personalities "Tortitude", Lucyfur is rotten to the core LOL. She likes to just run up to our other animals and beat the crap out of them for no reason. Good thing she's cute...plus she gives me kisses; so it makes up for her bad behaviour lol.
haha, i agree, crazy is like that too, she'll kiss me on command but only one at a time and i need to move my face quick. Shes very mean.
She just walks around growling and hissing and mad at the world.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah Lucyfur 'sits', 'sits pretty', lays down and gives kisses on command. She's mean to everyone except for me....she's always pleasant as can be with me. If I move my face away when she wants to kiss me, she'll actually reach out and stick her claws in so she can move my face back towards her LOL

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
New foster babies <3

The Orange one is Bolt, the Tortie is Cutie and the little grey one has yet to be named :)

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 14

Mad cat lady

3 Year Member
I have 3 cats, 3 rabbits, and fish, apart from the spiders! Here's a pic of Charlie, caught as a feral, very angry, kitten, with Boris, the white one, who is also a rescue cat, and deaf!

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 5

khatchet

3 Year Member
Im going to list my pet I have a dog / 4 cat/ a fat tail gecko / a fire skink/a beard dragon / a anole /a crested gecko /a corn snake/ and 2 tarantula.

Latest posts