• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Baner Ads

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The banner ads are becoming very intrusive. The number of "cookie" requests I get from this site every time I log in is insane. These requests are a direct result of the banner ads. Perhaps switching to another add system? Or remove them altogether.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Can you guys post a screen shot of what you're seeing? The only ad system we use is Google Adsense which is the same thing you'd see on any Google product (like Search, Gmail, etc).

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes thats what it is, but every time I log in I am inundated with requests to store cookies, all related to the ads. My system is set to ask permission to store a cookie, most of which I deny. I am used to dealing with cookies on every site I go to, but I normally handle all the cookies on the first visit then never have t deal with them again. Here I have deny multiple cookies on every visit.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Very interesting. Can you post a screenshot of the ad before you click it?

Latest posts