• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Back in the game :)

Noobmatus

3 Year Member
After losing a couple of slings to bad molts I kinda took a break from the hobby only keeping my LP who in the past year has shot up from half an inch to nearly 3 inchs, but a visit to a not so local pet store changed that ended up picking up my first pokie sling a Lil p.regalis he seems to be doing great I've had him a few weeks and he's been feeding well very reclusive Lil guy though have yet to see him out of his den I don't normally name my ts but my sister took over this job his/her name is princess laya banana hammock she is currently housed in a 32 oz deli container moist sub peat mixed with vermiculite with some cork bark and a water dish I've been reading about these guys for years so I really don't have that many questions though any tips are welcome thinking I might pick up a couple of more pokies for my b-day in October anyway just thought I'd share the news

Latest posts