• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

B. vagans webbing

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Good day guys, just fascinated with Andie as it has started to webbed up its enclosure. Not really a molting mat since it is quite spread around the hide. What do you guys think, have you encountered this kind of thing too?

Here are some photos taken a few minutes ago:

:T:

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Mines still a bit smaller so usually burrowing, that makes me happy though, something to look forward to :p

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm thinking that this enclo is getting crowded, but with this development, I might just have to wait for another molt before rehouse. ;)

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm in the same boat as Kymura. My B. vagans is tiny and a box of pet dirt. I've seen him once since his last molt when he got hungry and turned into a pet hole. the next feeding time he was back to being the pet dirt.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
slings do that a lot i think. little tiny pet holes and as they grown and get used to their surroundings they come out and spider a bit more. other than my quarter inch Chaco. he crawls on me as soon as i open the little deli cup almost every time. and is always sitting on top.