• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

B. Smithi Price

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello
I can't speak for overseas prices, but will say that the fact its female and females longevity is to the extreme especially with Brachypelma that could explain it gaining value. Remember it is an endangered species as well,who says maybe in a few years you will not get access to it easily thus inflating prices more. A female can live up to 25 years plus,on the Guinness world record site,there is a Brachypelma that was recorded as being over 40 years old.

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Screenshot

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415940267921.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1415940267921.png
    556.9 KB · Views: 49

hellknite

3 Year Member
Overseas prices varies. That size in my part of the globe should be less than US$50. Regardless of the price it is a must have in a collection. :)

Payden King

3 Year Member
It was the cheapest I've seen go through where I live. The price included shipping to me but I have seen them here as high as $250. I do know they are endangered and have been for a while but I wasn't sure on an average price!! Thank you all so much :) I know for sure they are a must have. I bought a "guaranteed female" that ended up maturing into a male :/ I was expecting to have "her" for another 25 to 30 years!! I was so upset. The person who sold "her" to me was super nice and said they would get me a female no charge. We've been on the hunt since June and I couldn't let this one go because I know where she's coming from. She's now on her way to me!! :)

spidey noob

3 Year Member
worth every $$$ :)
reading through this post i see u guys in the states are paying WAY more for the b,smithi than we are in the uk !!! i have seen them in the uk for £25/£50.

spidey noob

3 Year Member
no dude
£25 / $39
£50 / $78 (use converter)
i only paid £12.50 / $19.55 for a 2" juvi & half that for a 4cm sling. what would u pay in the us for juvi / sling.

khatchet

3 Year Member
Jon3800 doesnt ship to the us but I am told they are more in cannada. Ill keep spider shop in mind tho.