• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

B boehmei

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Bump. Still searching for a female boehmei. Not even the high dollar places have one. I would take a large juvie, my male has a few molts left. In case anyone's confused, Im Telson, got my old account back so message me, Telson is dead :)

Bugmom

3 Year Member
You're positive your male is a true boehmei? It's unfortunately very common to have a hybrid instead (I certainly ended up with one... very large, pretty tarantula, but not breedable since he's a boehmei/baumgarteni hybrid).

I haven't seen any female boehmei around. At least not any adults.

Redacted

3 Year Member
You're positive your male is a true boehmei? It's unfortunately very common to have a hybrid instead (I certainly ended up with one... very large, pretty tarantula, but not breedable since he's a boehmei/baumgarteni hybrid).

Faunaclassifieds just put one up by jungleflorida.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member

He looks 100% boehmei to me. I've compared him to a few hybrids I've seen, and the baumgarteni. Let's say im as certain as I can be :)

Latest posts