• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

avicularia versicolor question

Chris Tyler

3 Year Member
Before i get into my question not that this is my first T and it's probably a really stupid question ;) So i recently got my versicolor a few days ago it's still very small (about 2 inchs) and after i put it in its enclosure it just made a web and has stayed in the same position for a few days so is this normal or is there something wrong?

Thistles

3 Year Member
Before i get into my question not that this is my first T and it's probably a really stupid question ;) So i recently got my versicolor a few days ago it's still very small (about 2 inchs) and after i put it in its enclosure it just made a web and has stayed in the same position for a few days so is this normal or is there something wrong?
Normal. Avics make a web tube and call it home.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Might be getting ready to molt. Few pictures of it and it's enclosure will,give folks a better idea of if there's a problem. Is it eating? :p

Chris Tyler

3 Year Member
Might be getting ready to molt. Few pictures of it and it's enclosure will,give folks a better idea of if there's a problem. Is it eating? :p
WP_20160508_004.jpg
WP_20160508_006.jpg