• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Avicularia ulrichea

Doozer

3 Year Member
I purchased an A. Ulrichea about a year and a half ago. He has just hooked out. I am looking to loan him out or sell him. I know that the whole genus has gone through a revision, but I am not sure what to call him now. Is he still an Ulrichea or is he a morph type. If some one knows, please let me know. Thanks.

Ramseysadsad

3 Year Member
I purchased an A. Ulrichea about a year and a half ago. He has just hooked out. I am looking to loan him out or sell him. I know that the whole genus has gone through a revision, but I am not sure what to call him now. Is he still an Ulrichea or is he a morph type. If some one knows, please let me know. Thanks.
Hey you still have? I have a female

Ramseysadsad

3 Year Member
Can please let me know thanks

Latest posts