• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Avic avic wont eat

Livingdeadgirl08

3 Year Member
Hello guys. My husbands Avic Avic hasnt eaten for us in nearly a month. It has already gone thru premolt and molt and it has been over a week since the molt and it still wont eat. We offer it super worms and roaches but it acts afraid of the food and cowars away from it. The size of the food is appropriate to the T. Will it eventually take the food we offer it?

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello guys. My husbands Avic Avic hasnt eaten for us in nearly a month. It has already gone thru premolt and molt and it has been over a week since the molt and it still wont eat. We offer it super worms and roaches but it acts afraid of the food and cowars away from it. The size of the food is appropriate to the T. Will it eventually take the food we offer it?
Is it an adult T? Can you post a picture?
Only asking just incase you possibly have an MM :)

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Are you leaving the pray in or just offering and taking it out.Some Ts are shy eaters and will eat when noone is around.You can leave prekilled pray on the web and leave it for 24 hours.
Regards Konstantin

Latest posts