• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Austin S. Breeding Thread

Austin S.

3 Year Member
Well wow, its been a while:

1.1 Brachypelma emilia
LgSPJ3il.jpg

1.1 Brachypelma schroederi
paKQsYvl.jpg

0.1 Aphonopelma moderatum
4XDBsHkl.jpg

Contents of A. moderatum sac
dn68nipl.jpg

Finally. Breeding this species finally after a two year wait:
Mature male Thrigmopoeus psychedelicus
DazXwCIl.jpg

Mattkc

3 Year Member
I'm excited to hear you're breeding Brachypelma schroederi - I'd like to add a few of those to my collection! Looking forward to your updates on these projects. Were you successful breeding all your Harpactira pulchripes females?

Austin S.

3 Year Member
I'm excited to hear you're breeding Brachypelma schroederi - I'd like to add a few of those to my collection! Looking forward to your updates on these projects. Were you successful breeding all your Harpactira pulchripes females?

All females were successfully mated yes, now the waiting game. Took longer than expected as two females molted out, and I wanted to re breed.
The MM is actually currently in transit to Raoul. lol
I'll make sure to hook you up with some schroederi slings if successful :)

Xfreedombulletx

I have a mature Brazilian Black Male. I'd like to stud him for free if I can choose one of the offspring. I found out today that his molt was probably his last and his purpose in life right now is to mate and die, please help me give my boy a good time and help him live on through his kids ♡♡ 512-960-6665 (please text)

Latest posts