• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Arachnoiden

ryanm7277

So this is my final review. I bought a hapalopus sp guerilla for 115$ best price for these currently unless you are in Europe(but lets not go there). Pseuddhapolopus sp. colombia $84, Neischnoculus sp panama $72 and received a Guyruita Cerrado(which is listed on wicked webz for $169.99) sling as a freebie for my order. Sadly there isn't much info on the last one so you got me. He was great to deal with I messed up the way I ordered and he not only gave me a credit for cheaper shipping but I mean he basically gifted me a new species dwarf sling for a freebie. Which is cool and exciting. Breathe you can raise the slings, calm down you will do fine. they were packed great and arrived and were I would almost say a little bigger than what is or was listed on his website. I feel like I got a good deal and am excited and happy with my purchase. Hopefully they wind up being females and that would be amazing. Definitely will be ordering from him again in the future. Definitely recommend, I was belly aching and while his prices weren't the ceapest per se I would say the size of the spiders made up for him being middle of the road price wise.

ryanm7277

Been meaning to circle back and share some pics of the spiders…..the little ones

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    966.4 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    853.9 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    838.2 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg