• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apple pie

Sonicookie

3 Year Member
i've heard of apple pie and cheddar, never tried it myself though, i can't do dairy, some cheese i can eat, cheddar isn't one of them :(

I did find out this thanksgiving that pecan pie is amazing. I'd always thought wtf pie with nuts? no way! but damn it's good!
I am trying pecan pie for the first time as we speak.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Pecans are awesome, never liked the pie though. @kormath why not eat tater tots? They're my last choice anyway, but I'm curious now.. @Enn49 tater tots are little cylindrical fried tater bites, I've never been a fan of them. I think hash browns are the best fried taters. With over easy eggs on top, grated sharp cheddar, picante sauce, and crumbled up bacon. Ahhh I can feel my arteries clogging up..

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@MassExodus Ahh, we have potato croquettes over here that are mashed potato coated in breadcrumbs and fried or oven cooked, they're good. I also like boiled potatoes, if you have any left overs, sliced and fried in butter.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Pecans are awesome, never liked the pie though. @kormath why not eat tater tots? They're my last choice anyway, but I'm curious now.. @Enn49 tater tots are little cylindrical fried tater bites, I've never been a fan of them. I think hash browns are the best fried taters. With over easy eggs on top, grated sharp cheddar, picante sauce, and crumbled up bacon. Ahhh I can feel my arteries clogging up..

Now THAT sounds good!!! Sounds like some Texas breakfast, lol!

Latest posts