• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Anyone looking for mature male GBB?

Chelcie Forrester

3 Year Member
I have a mature male green bottle blue. I bought him for $80 as a female and he kept eating his molts so I couldn't try to sex him but after his last molt, he seems to be a mature male now. I won't ask much for him because he is pretty much withering away but he's still kicking! I'm in the Akron, OH area.

Chelcie Forrester

3 Year Member
Do you have pictures and are you willing to ship? I have 2 ladies of breeding size.

I've never shipped before but theres a first for everything I suppose lol.

Attachments

• 11992159_981279551892813_1463358337_n.jpg
    11992159_981279551892813_1463358337_n.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 68

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If Thistles doesn't buy him, hit me up, I'll buy him. How much are you asking btw? Is that a recent pic, and when exactly did he hook out? He's gorgeous, and I have a mature female. Ive heard gbbs are a pain to breed but that wouldn't stop me...not to rush you or anything Thistles, just sayin. He's got the thickest legs I've ever seen on a gbb..and his blue color approaches purple..maybe its just the light but he looks fantastic..

Chelcie Forrester

3 Year Member
I mean I'll give him away for $25. I don't know how much longer he'll last. I can upload a more recent picture later tonight when I'm home. I would say he matured around 20 weeks ago, maybe a little longer.

Thistles

3 Year Member
If you really want him @MassExodus, go ahead. I just jump on things as I see 'em. I'll sell you one of my girls if you want so you can pair with two. They are notorious male-munchers. If not, I'm happy to buy him, Chelcie. I know a guy who breeds them regularly so I can hit him up for advice. I'll link you some packing vids in a few.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
No, no, I can wait. If you don't buy him I'll snap him up though. I'm sure my female is sexually mature but I'd prefer she molted at least one more time. Ive got 2 Lp to breed, their offspring will take up plenty of my time:)

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
5 months is pushing the limit of his mature life span. Need to get him out quick. I have 2 females but neither seemed interested this summer when i tried to pair them.

Latest posts