• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Any tarantula breeders' in Canada, BC, Vancouver area?

Sofiya

Hey, so I am looking into getting a tarantula sling 15-30$. Nothing special, maybe something like a Tliltocatl epicuraneum? Grammostola rosea? Pterinochilus murinus? Anything close to those three. I don't really trust pet stores for anything other than some fish, and they really overprice their tarantulas which I don't mind as much but I don't even know if they are correctly labeling their tarantulas or where they are even getting them from. If anyone knows of a breeder or hobbyist, who is selling, in the Vancouver area I would greatly appreciate. I might just have to order from tarantulacanada, I just don't want to cause I'm scared the sling might get hurt coming to me. Also I don't care about the sex! Male, female, all good with me.

jrtseven

Hey, so I am looking into getting a tarantula sling 15-30$. Nothing special, maybe something like a Tliltocatl epicuraneum? Grammostola rosea? Pterinochilus murinus? Anything close to those three. I don't really trust pet stores for anything other than some fish, and they really overprice their tarantulas which I don't mind as much but I don't even know if they are correctly labeling their tarantulas or where they are even getting them from. If anyone knows of a breeder or hobbyist, who is selling, in the Vancouver area I would greatly appreciate. I might just have to order from tarantulacanada, I just don't want to cause I'm scared the sling might get hurt coming to me. Also I don't care about the sex! Male, female, all good with me.
I've ordered from tarantulacanada several times, they all arrive perfectly safe. They're packed in tall pill vials with plenty of damp tissue.

RMSF

There is a tarantula breeder located in the lower mainland, he has been in the hobby for a long time and we have known him for about 15 years.

Latest posts