• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Any idea of sex please - G. rosea?

Tgirl1010

3 Year Member
Looks male to me as well. Hey, G rosea males can lives for years after they mature. I had one live for 3 years post molt and I have one going strong that I got already mature 3 years ago this Summer (not sure when he had matured). He is still eating, drinking water, moving stuff around.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Looks male to me as well. Hey, G rosea males can lives for years after they mature. I had one live for 3 years post molt and I have one going strong that I got already mature 3 years ago this Summer (not sure when he had matured). He is still eating, drinking water, moving stuff around.

That makes me feel better. It's my son's T and he's away at the moment I would have hated anything to happen to Mouse before he gets back in July although it hasn't moulted in the 10 months since it came as a juvi. It's a very active T, always clambering around and eats like a pig