• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Angela's Ts

#Angela#

3 Year Member
Well, here are some photos of my little collection! I have two A. versicolors. I have raised them from 0.5". Their names are Arachne and Anansi. This is Arachne.
image.jpg
This is an A. minatrix. I have had this one from 0.5" also. This one's name is Trixie. A nervous spider, has fits of panic from time to time and runs in circles in the enclosure. Rehousing is a challenge!
image.jpg

My newest addition, this is an E. campestratus. My first terrestrial species. This one's name is Pequeno. Tiny but brave, this little baby burrows constantly. On the next photo you can see the huge tube it makes, over and over. I remove the top section weekly to keep the baby safe, but it is not deterred!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Finally, here is a very rare look at my mature male Lampropelma sp. borneo black. His name is Pemburu. In most instances, he is balled up until very late at night. I have had him since he was 1" and he is an excellent hunter. Very stealthy, and prone to unexpected bursts of speed.
image.jpg

Latest posts