• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US AMAZING Deal (personal emergency) for Pickup this week in Central Illinois

tityus18

Due to a personal emergency, I need to move these tarantulas this week preferably. Local pickup in Peoria or neighboring areas (Bloomington) for a bit extra. This week only unless paid to hold, but even then I cannot hold for more than a few days.

Xenesthis sp. ‘Light’ 3”
Xenesthis immanis ‘Longhair’ 1.75”
Xenesthis intermedia (Suspect Female) 3”
Pamphobeteus antinous 3”
Pamphobeteus sp. ‘Magna’ 3”
Phormictopus atrichomatus 1”
Pamphobeteus sp. ‘Cascada’ 1”
Cyriopagopus sp. ‘Hati Haiti’ 1”
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens 1”

For $375. Comes out to Approx. $41.67 each. Bundle price only. Can work out other bundles as well, but this will generally be the best.

TOS:
Spiders are certified to be healthy before leaving my hands, I am no longer responsible once they leave my hands. Please be knowledgeable on their care beforehand, but I will happily answer whatever questions I can.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If you would ship I would take them all. It's super easy to pack spiders and I can give you links to you tube videos if you want? If not, I appreciate your time, either way but I'd love to take them all. :)

tityus18

If you would ship I would take them all.
I’ll keep you updated if I do! I would not be able to offer LAG on them (would need to be paid by Venmo as well), as the money is urgently needed, however, I have shipped in the past and have had no issues whatsoever. If these don’t sell locally I can let you know if still interested.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I’ll keep you updated if I do! I would not be able to offer LAG on them (would need to be paid by Venmo as well), as the money is urgently needed, however, I have shipped in the past and have had no issues whatsoever. If these don’t sell locally I can let you know if still interested.

Please do! I would love to have them! I think I seen your post on Facebook, too. :)

Latest posts