• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Am I right in thinking I should skip a meal

Tryp

New Member
Messages
6
Location
UK - Scotland
Hard to get a picture of it.

This is my lasiocyano sazamai, this picture was taken 4 days after the sling last ate. I am under the assumption I should wait further before feeding again. Would this be in general agreement for its current abdomen: carapace ratio?
20260928_223454.jpg
 

Ratmosphere

Well-Known Member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
10 Year Member
Messages
1,130
Location
CT
Looks healthy, but you can feed it again if you want. I power feed all of my slings though, so my opinion may be different than other people.
 

Latest posts

Top