• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Adult lasiodora parahybana ?

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Drat same size 2.jpg
I wish she had a specialized enclosure for fossorials. I even asked if she can offset the ventilation holes an inch or 2 higher so I can get another inch of sub in there. She gets them made in bulk so she would need a bulk-sized order to do that. Oh well.

You could block them with clear tape applied on the inside and the outside.

I wish Jamie's would add feeding ports because some critters just are waiting to blast out of a wide open door.

That's a modded Jamie's cage on the left. On the right is that mantis cage I hate that houses my versicolor. I just don't have the heart to trash the web to rehouse her. She is doing just fine. Yes those are screws that have to be loosened by hand and tightened each time for feedings.

Water is added with a dropper through a vent hole.

Last edited:

Checkmate

Formerly 'voldemort'
3 Year Member
View attachment 27914

You could block them with clear tape applied on the inside and the outside.

I wish Jamie's would add feeding ports because some critters just are waiting to blast out of a wide open door.

That's a modded Jamie's cage on the left. On the right is that mantis cage I hate that houses my versicolor. I just don't have the heart to trash the web to rehouse her. She is doing just fine. Yes those are screws that have to be loosened by hand and tightened each time for feedings.

Water is added with a dropper through a vent hole.
Have you checked out the Exo Terra Breeding Boxes? They come in three sizes (all the same height unfortunately), has a top hinged door, and two hinged feeding doors on the front and side of the lid.

Latest posts