• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Adult Female Grammostola Pulchra

Sergio

3 Year Member
I need to make space and I've decided to part with my adult female Grammostola Pulchra I purchased from Jami'e Tarantulas 11/08/2015 as a 1 1/2" to 2" spidering, hopefully she'll go to a person with a male ready to breed. She's pricey asking $400 Plus S/H Overnight before 1030am delivery weather permitting.
11:08:15.jpg
IMG_2033.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sergio

3 Year Member
Having Difficulty Editing!
She's $400 Plus S/H Or Best Reasonable Offer! I Accept PayPal, LAG!

Sergio

3 Year Member
I purchased her from Jamie’s Tarantulas 11/08/15 as a 1 1/2” to 2” juvenile, I just measured her longest front leg at 2” so that would make her 4 plus inches? If what I’m reading is right from Fear Not Tarantulas’s “How to Measure a Tarantula “ enclosed is pic I just took of her.

Attachments

• AA7016DB-FAC0-4DD3-854B-7879DD137230.jpeg
    AA7016DB-FAC0-4DD3-854B-7879DD137230.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 69

Sergio

3 Year Member
Getting some Low Ball offers so this may come off as rude but for those looking for for a G. Pulchra unsexed at a low price I'll help you :) Prices don't include S/H

Jamie's Tarantulas 1" to 1 1/4" $89.00
Pinchers N Pokies 1.5" $150
Back Water Reptiles 3/4" to 1.5" $99.99

dbusinesmd

I need to make space and I've decided to part with my adult female Grammostola Pulchra I purchased from Jami'e Tarantulas 11/08/2015 as a 1 1/2" to 2" spidering, hopefully she'll go to a person with a male ready to breed. She's pricey asking $400 Plus S/H Overnight before 1030am delivery weather permitting.
View attachment 44975View attachment 44976
Hey, is it still available? Thanks

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
I am glad she has been sold. I was tempted, but I am running out of room. To feed my T addiction I have convinced myself to buy tiny slings that for now live in pill or coin vials. Lol
Plus I have a female juvenile G. pulchra I got from Casey K. that I will watch grow up.

dbusinesmd

I am glad she has been sold. I was tempted, but I am running out of room. To feed my T addiction I have convinced myself to buy tiny slings that for now live in pill or coin vials. Lol
Plus I have a female juvenile G. pulchra I got from Casey K. that I will watch grow up.
Hey Dusty, how can I get in touch with CaseyK for some g pulchras? Thanks my number is 18188128844

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
She is a well known person on this forum and I think respected. You can search her name an private message her. I don't think she has them all the time but may be able to get them.

Latest posts