• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Adult Female Brachypelma hamorii

Mattkc

3 Year Member
I have a young, fully mature, female Brachypelma hamorii I’ve raised for the past six years I'm selling for $300.
She just recently completed her adult molt 4/19/2024.
She is currently at 6” DLS and was born in July 2018.
If you’re currently interested in breeding her, I’ve kept her cool this winter anticipating an early spring molt (4-19-24), to have her available to pair starting next month.
Let me know if interested – she’ll be ready to ship in about a week after she hardens up and I feed her!

Acceptable payment methods are Paypal or Zelle.
LAG only when shipped via FedEx overnight and successful first delivery attempt. Contact me with your zip code for a shipping quote.
The temperature at your locality must be over 55F and below 90F for delivery. Issues with shipment must be reported to me via email or phone within 4 hours of receipt.
Refund Policy: To receive a refund, you must take pictures of the DOA with a pin in the animal and/or ship the DOA back to me at your own cost. Shipping cost will not be refunded.

Attachments

• B. hamorii (F); 6 inch DLS; molt date 4-19-24.jpg
    B. hamorii (F); 6 inch DLS; molt date 4-19-24.jpg
    716.3 KB · Views: 7
  • B. hamorii (F); molt date 4-19-24.jpg
    B. hamorii (F); molt date 4-19-24.jpg
    626 KB · Views: 6
  • B hamorii (F); Last Year Pic 5-21-23.jpg
    B hamorii (F); Last Year Pic 5-21-23.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7

Latest posts